- Requests & Responses
Requests & Responses
Learn more about the Google Action request and response lifecycle.
A typical interaction between a user and your Google Conversational Action consists of a request (what the user wants) and a response (what the action replies).
Learn more in the Jovo Docs: Basic Concepts > Request & Response Lifecycle.
There are several types of Google Action requests. Learn more about them here: Assistant Requests.
There are several types of Google Action responses. Learn more about them here: Assistant Responses.
Google Assistant Changelog
Current version might be higher than the latest changes displayed below because of updates of dependencies.
- #948 ✨ Add enableFullScreen and continueTtsDuringTouch (@aswetlow)
- #901 Move setResponse from response to after.response middleware (@aswetlow)
- #901 Fix missing unit test methods in ConversationalResponse (@aswetlow)
- #892 ✨ Transactions for Google Assistant Conversational Actions (@aswetlow)
- #890 ✨ Add Conversational Actions functionality to Jovo Debugger (@aswetlow)
- #871 Add missing and broken Google Conversational Action features (@aswetlow)
- Adds Interactive Canvas to Google Conversational Actions (@aswetlow)
- #856 Fixes several Google Conversational Actions issues (@aswetlow)
Fix missing locale in push notifications object
- #831 :recycle: Enhance Google AssisConversational Actions (@maswetlow)
- #829 ✨ Work In Progress: Google Assistant Conversational Actions (@aswetlow)