Last month, we announced Jovo Inbox, a self-hosted QA and analysis tool that enables you to learn from actual conversations your users have with your voice and chat apps.
We just released
v0.2 of Jovo Inbox with new features, improvements, and bugfixes. Learn more below.
- What's New in Inbox v0.2
- How to get Access
Like what we're doing? Support us on Open Collective!
0.2 of Jovo Inbox comes with several improvements with the goal to make it as easy as possible to learn from user conversations, across devices and platforms.
- Connect Jovo Inbox to more platforms, including Google Assistant and the web
- Surface the right conversations with filters
- See all sessions at a glance using the sessions overview
See below for more details.
We added the following platforms:
The goal is to support all Jovo platform integrations. Let us know which one we should add next!
The more users your experience has, the more difficult it is to surface the most important interactions. Our goal is to make it as easy as possible to discover the conversations that should be investigated.
As a first step, we added filters to our search, allowing you to filter by:
- Platform, e.g. Alexa, Google Assistant, Web
- Conversations with errors
Double clicking a bubble now opens a sidebar with a detail view, showing:
- A JSON view of the request or response for debugging and sharing with developers
- APL screens
You can also use your arrow keys to quickly switch between interactions.
You can now access an overview of all sessions. This allows you to see everything at a glance, even for frequent users with many sessions.
The overview currently shows the following information for each session:
- Number of interactions
And there are even more things that we've been working on, including:
- APL-A Support
- Improved user search
- Improved UX: scrolling, loading indictators
- Show multiple bubbles for platforms that support multiple responses
Jovo Inbox is currently in early access. Join other great companies who sponsor Jovo (silver or higher), and you will get:
- Immediate access to the
jovo-inboxrepository on GitHub (send us your Github username)
- Access to the Jovo core team for feedback and feature requests
- All other benefits listed on Open Collective
Over the next weeks and months, we're going to roll this out to more and more people. First, lower sponsorship tiers, then eventually the whole community. Reach out if you have any questions: team [at] jovo.tech.